Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Im not homeless

For the past week or so the question of where I was going to be living was up in the air. Barry the landlord from hell, i.e. d-bag of the month and strong competitor for d-bag of the year decided that it was not alright for Chris and I to be subletting. Apparently we look like hooligans or something. Anyways it turns out that finding a new home in San Diego in roughly 72 hours time is not as easy as it should be, especially when people say they will call you back the next day but fail to and do not answer there fun. If it wasnt for Barry that guy would have been d-bag of the month. Fortunately I got the last laugh because as of last time I checked his apartment was not rented out which means he was losing about fifty bucks a day. Anyways as previously stated I have found a place to live, it is in Clairmont. If you know San Diego you know that this is not exactly the birthplace of cool but its cheap as hell and a month to month lease, pretty much the best thing I could have asked for on such short notice. I am renting a room in what I can only describe as a hippy commune. Its not quite a full hippy commune, Im not asked to raise anybodys kids or anything, but the people here do have meditation meetings and zen masters. The people are all nice though and it will provide some interesting life experience for me, I think. On the positive side Mission Bay is just minutes away and seems to have much less beach jerks than PB, Im pretty sure beach jerks prefer waves to the bay. Additionally it only takes me about half an hour to get to work on my bike and the hills provide a pretty good workout. Finally I found a Marshalls down here and it provided me with some super sweet T-shirts including the compton all stars shirt which I had been searching for in my size for about 2000 miles. Yes maybe things are starting to swing my way. Im probably going out tommorrow night so hopefully once again the stories of craziness in PB will resume now that the drama of Barry the Dbag landlord is behind me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home