Saturday, June 24, 2006

Thats mine biotch

Last night some random chick kept stealing my hat from me at the bar. Let me be very clear here that this is simply unacceptable behavior. However Im not positive but I think I may have brought this upon myself by sneaking into the background of a picture she was taking and making goofy face. Anyways this happens the first time (she steals my hat) and I go over and goofy dance and the hat is returned. This was my fatal error because once someone sees the goofy dance they simply cant get enough of it. Roughly five minutes (or maybe an hour who knows the concept of time is very skewed when drunk) later I once again feel my hat snatched off my head. By the way this in itself is an impressive thing because this girl couldnt have been taller than like 5'4 so she had to get up pretty high to pull this off. Anyways the second time I deliver something I like to call the goofy sprinkler. Hat returned. Third time goofy running man. Fourth time goofy chicken dance. Fifth time goofy carlton (no where near as good as P. Donnys but hey I gave it my best). Anyways this carried on for god only knows how long. The morals of this story are many. First if you want my attention just talk to me. Second I should know better than to reward such unacceptable behavior with something as good as the goofy dance. Finally I love beer. That is all (I must go retrieve the truck from impound but more on that later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home