Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ted

Dear United Airlines
What the hell were you thinking? At what point during the day does it seem like not only a plausible idea but a good idea to cancel several early morning flights including the one I was supposed to be on. At the point this idea seems good could you at least have the courtesy to call me with the contact information I provided when booking my ticket and let me know so I dont show up at the airport at four oclock in the morning for my non existent flight. Furthermore if you arent going to let people know and help them reschedule in advance could you please schedule more than four people to work your freaking ticket counter so I dont have to stand there and wait for hours just to find a flight. Furthermore after all things are settled and I have found a new flight could you please just give me a normal ticket, not a ticket for my old flight with the infor basically crossed out and new info written on with a ballpoint pen. If this doesnt scream out additional screening to security I dont know what does. That was fun. Furthermore my ear started bleeding when I was waiting in the airport. I havent figured out why yet but Im pretty damn sure that this is your fault to. I hate you "ted" and I hope we never meet again. You such at being an airline because you cannot complete the most basic tasks such as actually having flights. I hope you go bankrupt, get aids, and die.
-The Pit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home