Thursday, August 17, 2006

Im back

So its been a couple weeks since I have posted anything on here and for that I apologize. This was in part due to having no internet access for a while and in part due to being extremely busy. Some of the highlights of the last few weeks are as follows;
Marcs Bachelor Party
-Drew called the park ranger a fag, not the best idea when you are all drunk and trying to not get kicked out of the park
-I threw a beer all over drew, I dont remember this but Im told it was a good toss
-Everyone waking up saturday morning with mustard all over there clothing and nobody knowing why for sure
-waking up with marcs wallet and cell phone, why wouldnt I have them
-Marc trying to race ahmad and subsequently tumbling to the ground and puking upon return
-Sadly nobody pulled a kevin

After the bachelor party, and I mean immediately after I started my journey to the east coast
-I was not feeling well at all the first day
-we stopped at yellowstone and I managed to "pet" a bison. Unfortunately the park ranger did not think it was a good idea for me to approach a two thousand pound animal and let me know this
-Passed through Sturgis on the way to mount rushmore, thats alot of bikers
-the badlands are not so bad, in fact they are rather cool
-nicoles relatives in Michigan are nice
-Niagra falls is way cooler from the canadian side, but still just a waterfall
-Boston accents are really fun, I hope I get one

After much driving I finally arrived in Cape Cod where
-The house I will be living in was built in 1850
-I sleep in a twin bed but I got the sweetest sheets
-It appears I will be working fifty to sixty hours a week for a whopping $280 a week before taxes and insurance and all that good stuff, thats like a dollar an hour
-Today I woke up at six in the morning, helped shane clean paint move things all day, then came home around six to split wood for an hour so we can have a sweet bonfire when my corpsmembers show up
-for some reason I love doing this

I am now tired, hungry and starting to get cranky so Im signing off, Ill try and get pics of the roadtrip up in the near future

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home