Friday, September 29, 2006

I am all that is man

For those of you who arent aware Wednesday night is house dinner night for Americorps Cape Cod. This past wednesday we had breakfast for dinner. It was delicious but at the end we had a bunch of syrup leftover. Normally this would not be a problem as it would just be saved until a later date, unfortunately we are not a normal house. After dinner it was decided that a syrup chugging contest should ensue between myself and Jae-bird. With my respect and authority as house supervisor on the line I had to bring my A game. Needless to say I came through with a clutch performance and delivered a victory. Mad Props to Jae-bird for keeping it close. Here are some pictures of the race (yes the mustache is real, dont be jealous)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home