Friday, September 22, 2006

And the final score is....

I feel like today was full of ups and downs so lets go ahead and calculate a simple total;
-woke up entirely to early this morning, -1
-upon waking up finding chelsea emerging from the shower saying "I was so tired a took a shower with my slippers on" yes the slippers were soaked, +1
-riding to service with five people crammed in westacles' car but awesome music as always, 0 (I'll consider it a wash)
-Recieving a bag of peanut butter m&ms when arriving at service, +1
-realizing we really could have arrived about two hours later meaning I could have had two hours more sleep, -1
-the arrival of so many little kids when I am still so sleepy, -1
-seeing Matt laugh and play with the little kids then the second they are gone comment on how much he hates them, +1
-Soaking my foot while filling up a water bucket, -1
-the general coolness of the little kids once the morning haze finally wore off, +1
-the lobster hat, +1
-the amazing looks and comments and laughter I recieved going to the store with the lobster hat and mels shoes on, definitely +1
-more kids in the afternoon and all the activities that ensued, +1
-getting home in time to get the oil changed in my car, +1
-the guy at napa giving me the wrong light bulb, -1
-talking with the bitchy lady on the phone trying to adjust reservations for merediths birthday dinner, -1
-merediths birthday dinner, +1
-Hanging out in Ptown for a while, +1
-opening my mail and finding out I have just recieved food stamps retroactively from the last two months, +1
-finding out that there are actually some people reading this thing, +1
-Mario kart with matt and chelsea, +1
and the final score is....7
turns out after a slow start this morning things pretty much picked up and I probably had a better than average day, sweet.
Time for Bed, +infinity

P.S. it is important to note that over the last several weeks I have done some quality bonding with becca. Although neither of us seem to remember it we are sure that it happened.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard theres some documentation of yours and beccas bonding floating around. wink wink.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home