Monday, September 18, 2006

weekend

It was yet another amazing weekend on the cape, here are some highlights

-Friday night went to a seafood resteraunt that was byob with some of the crew. We made the obvious choice and brought forties. One of the crew was asked by a server at the resteraunt if he needed help opening his bottle of wine not knowing it was really a forty in a bag. Good times

-After dinner heading to a bar and bonding with erin over darts. Keep in mind there were no darts to be played at the bar. However the bonding was significant enough that she felt the need to tell others about it the next day, awesome

-Saturday going for a bike ride up through provincetown, people watching in that town while riding through is awesome, I have never seen so much diversity if you will. They have some sweet ass beaches there though

-Saturday night consisted of bowling then a trip to the BBC in hyannis. I bowled two of the most amazing games of my life putting up a 57 and a 69. However I did have several of the most amazing throws ever including but not limited to mel "helping" me bowl, we both tossed at the same time down the same lane, the balls crossed in the middle and picked up the spare, awesome. I also picked up a spare by rolling three balls at once

-At the BBC I had a nice conservation with our dd and then finished the gin and tonic slammed it on the table and said "where in the world did I get this drink". I didnt find out until later that I was supposed to be holding it for mel, fortunately she didnt mind.

-Sunday hung out at sandy neck, quite the beautiful beach

Oh yeah and apparently Im running on a relay team in the cape cod marathon, should be good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home