Tuesday, December 26, 2006

BNS

As I am sure you are all painfully aware of a painful pandemic of BNS (blog neglect syndrome) has been going around. I think I have finally recovered from the virus so I will do my best to provide a brief update of the last three weeks or so. Lets see....
-at one point we had a holiday party where I got nice and drunk, went to bed at a reasonable hour then was awoken due to a first aid emergency at 3:30 in the morning, once the house stopped spinning around me it was ok.
-the day after the holiday party gave an AmeriCorps presentation at a universal unitarian church, turns out the presentation was actually there sunday service, I am not even going to try and explain this.
-Spent christmas in Boston, mad props to the Richmond family for welcoming me into their home for the holidays
-I am now certified by the red cross to train people in first aid and cpr, seriously how is this a good idea?
-Missing the Gonzaga Duke game because Oklahoma State Pitt went into double overtime and ESPN2 refused to switch over, effing east coast
-Did a scavenger hunt with a puppet named franklin (you may know him from arrested development) pics may or may not come later
-Being the only AmeriCorps staff in the office today, not good or bad just worth mentioning
-Oh yeah at one point I did about five hours of karaoke while dressed up like an elf, Im not even going to try and explain this one.
-Eighteen year old scotch is delicious
-last but certainly not least making the meal from elf )spaghetti noodles with chocolate sauce, m&ms, snow caps, and pop tarts crunched on top of it, and seriously eating it for dinner, yes it is every six year olds dream and I pulled it off with help from a few friends

I am sure plenty more has happened in the last three weeks and much of it was probably blogworthy but I am tired so I am calling it quits there. Happy Holidays to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home