Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Open Letter to the Crazy Olde Man

Dear Crazy Olde Man
I realize you are super olde and I am not which is supposed to mean you are much wiser than me, but I have some important advice for you nonetheless. Relax, calm down, chill out, take it easy, whatever you want to call it just stop being so high strung and so upset at the world. A car with three "kids" (and I use this in the cape cod sense of the term meaning anyone under fifty) driving down the road your house is on is not the end of the world. It is not worth you stopping us with the help of your little poodle so that you can yell at us. Had you calmed down enough to listen to what I was saying to you then you would have realized that we were providing a volunteer service organized through the town you live in that will directly better your living environment. Your grandkids will be able to once again run free without the fear of being attacked by a rabid raccoon, and judging by how high strung you were this is a constant fear of yours. Unfortunately you do not know how to calm down and listen and instead you felt the need to yell louder, start cursing, and call me an asshole. All the while I kept my composure and thanked you for your opinion and bid you good day, why did this seem to infuriate you even more? I was just being polite. The moral of the story crazy olde man is that if you take the time to listen to others you would have a much less stressfull life, wouldnt run the risk of getting yourself into trouble because lets face it that little dog cannot protect you, and you would no longer have to live in fear of being attacked by a rabid animal. On the other hand such a change in personality would make my day much less interesting so maybe you should disregard everything I have just said.
Sincerely Yours
The Pit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home