Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the Union

So I was watching the State of the Union tonight and as is par for the past seven years it failed to instill any sort of confidence in me about the future of this country. However I am not writing this post to rant about such matters. I am writing to point out the extreme ridiculousness that Dikembe Mutombo was acknowledged in the state of the union. Seriously take a minute for that to sink in because I myself still find it hard to believe. I dont even want to discuss this I just want to point it out for those of you who may have missed it. All I can really say about this is that it had better appear in Bill Simmons next column because I am sure the jokes he can come up with are way better than anything I have thought of yet. That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home