Thursday, January 18, 2007

Too sweet not to share

So I was sitting in my office today, and just like any other day I had taken to annoying my office mate Shane because I hate him. Todays brand of annoyingness was overwhelming him with phone calls asking him to turn the speakers for my computer on. The barrage started with his office phone and quickly moved to his cell phone. When he stopped answering his cell phone I was struck with a moment of brilliance, I called his office phone and left him a voicemail telling him that I hated him. I waited patiently for the little red light on his phone to blink telling him he had a voicemail. I knew once this happened he would not be able to resist calling his voicemail to delete the message, the pressure was on, my timing had to be perfect. As Shane made the move towards his phone I quickly picked up my reciever and hit redial, perfection. As shane puts the reciever to his ear expecting to hear the voicemail system he instead hears me telling him to turn my speakers on. There must be a way I can get rich off of this talent, there must be. For now I will just bask in the glory of my victory and worry about getting rich later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thatguybaker said...

pit- my suggestion is to go on his computer when he isnt around, go on word and mess with his macros and ghettofy his language (ie so when he types the it automatically changes to tha, etc. If you have enought time make sure to add all the ghettofied language to the dictionary so unless he looks really close he wont notice the changes).

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home