Friday, August 25, 2006

Vegas Baby!!!!!!

In case you were wondering I am currently blogging from the floor at the Las Vegas Airport. For the record it is currently 2:42 am pacific standard time and I was supposed to be in Seattle 12 minutes ago. The situation is exasperated by the fact that my new flight does not leave Vegas until 9:00. In most cases I would use such a situation to go out and enjoy the vegas but seeing as how been in airports or on a plane for the last fifteen hours Im not really feeling the energy level to properly do the vegas. In case you were keeping score this is two trips in a row that I have been completely effed by the airline. US airways/America West is now on my list of airlines to never fly again right next to United. Efff flying I feel like there should be a faster and or more reliable way for me to get to and fro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home