Monday, September 04, 2006

the weekend

Highlights from Saturday and Sunday nights

-Saturday night bar sweaters were in full effect and they were awesome, I think Matt and I may have started a new trend

-Sunday night went to the locals watering whole in wellfleet which was an interesting experience. I met some drunk ass old guy named steve who wanted to be my best friend. This was alright but I was 100% sober and he was at least 87%drunk which made the conversations tough. Regardless I powered through it and had a good evening.

-What is with people on cape cod (and maybe the new england area in general I dont know) constantly wanting to network you with people. No I do not want to meet your friend who works for the cape cod times, no I will never call your uncle who has the whale watching boat. I think the people mean well but I just feel like it makes things awkward

-Oh yeah the drunk guy on sunday night was telling me about a sunken ship in P-town from the 1700s that had lots of de bloons (sp?) and JFK jr memorabilia on it. Im no genius but Im pretty sure the 1700s were well before JFK jrs time.

There has been much other entertainment that hasnt invloved the bars like signing up for a library card and shopping in welfleet center, however not much of it is blogworthy, I just need to put in this disclaimer so people dont get the wrong idea about americorps cape cod. On a plus side I have started to realize what kind of power the americorps cape cod name has, dropping it can pretty much get you anything you need like foodstamps or a library card, sweet.

LEEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home