Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the last week

The last week in cape cod has been filled with many memorable events, I will include only select highlights now
-On wednesday the sixth my day went something like this, woke up and went for an awesome run through the woods. Returned from my fun to go surfing in the atlantic ocean, waves werent great and it was cold but a bad morning surfing is better than a good morning almost anything else. After surfing I went to work. This entailed a morning of canoeing through a protected salt marsh, awesome. At this point I decided I loved my life and the rest of the day doesnt really matter.
-The next several days were spent on coast guard beach (were I was on the sixth) with other general retreat activities like swimming with sea lions and bon fires on the most beautifully empty beach I had ever seen, no biggy.
-Saturday was spent with the good people from the bourne house at a football, karaoke and dance party. Needless to say this was filled with a multitude of funny situations and occurrences but the funniest can only be summed up as "parapalegics need cake", if you want to know just ask.
-Tuesday was a sweet day of learning, hiking, and playing in an estuary, good times.
-Today I implemented a plan to build the perfect fire pit, kind of in the midst of a battle with some archaeologists from the cape cod national seashore about that one at the moment but Im certain I will win since I have right on my side. More details on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home