Friday, September 01, 2006

WOW!!!!

SO I have officially had my members for about thirty hours now and here are some of the highlights from the past day or so:
-The house has discovered we have a nintendo 64 and Mario Kart and everyone loves it, awesome

-Due to the no alcohol allowed in the house the members are plannning "daves pit" This will be an area off property but close to the house, probably a hole, where all alcohol will be stored, I dont see how this could come back to bite me in the ass

-The location of "Daves Pit" will be revealed in a treasure map that will be kept in a pirate ship, all the directions will be written in verse

-Introduced twelve new people to the amazingness that is Leeroy Jenkins, AMAZING!!!!

-Amy?

-The pirate ship

-Westacles

-Matt, the 6'6 goofy guy making a sign during the meeting which included all my supervisors and the other house that said "Dave Wanna Drink ?". Fortunately I think nobody else saw

-Giving my members the choice between going to an art show put on by a service partner and to the beachcomber (a local watering hole) and every single person chose the bar.

-Pre-funking on the beach with 40s of old milwaukee before going to the beachcomber

-There is a member whose last name is Griswold, not only have I called her nothing but griswold but I continually make comments about her father Clark W.

I think that is about all I got for now but judging by the past day this year will be nothing short of amazing, but what else would be expected when I am given supervision of a household

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home