Thursday, April 12, 2007

C -

I would say my mental capacity at the moment earns me a C -. Drinking on a wednesday night seemed like such a wonderful idea and while it was alot of fun apparently I am getting too old for such things because my productivity today is extremely diminished. On a related topic I am currently wearing sunglasses while in my office. While this might not make sense to some people as it is very overcast today, its helping me out I promise. Oh and they are expecting 48 inches of snow today in Western Mass. What the eff is that about. Seriously its the middle of April and I wanted to go backpacking this weekend, looks like the weather has screwed me out of that one. On the plus side I have a three day weekend this week due to some phenomenon known as Patriots day. If you are not living in New England and have likely never heard of Patriots day I agree with you that if probably does not actually exist but I figure its better not to point this out as it would result in the loss of a three day weekend. One of my housemates Jae was talking to somebody from Virginia yesterday and apparently they celebrate Patriots day there too. In response to learning this Jaes comment was "why do they celebrate Patriots day in the south we won". Priceless. Anyways I think I have now cleared the random hungover thoughts out of my head and can get back to work. If this posting does not make any sense when you are reading it try having a beer or twelve then reading it, that should tie everything together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

As I have said many times, it isn't old age that makes drinking harder, its lack of practice. The more time passes from regular practice (college) the worse we are at dealing with alcohol's little difficulties.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home