Wednesday, May 09, 2007

text messages

So I got the greatest text message ever today from my friend erin, it read something like this: I have food for you come to the office. I came to the office and sure enough she had pizza for me, it was amazing.
This got me to thinking, I think one day my love for free food could eventually lead to my downfall. I mean today I left the beauty of working outside and came to the office for free food. Yesterday I drove two hours to boston for a micc party based on the fact that there was free pizza there. If my arch nemesis ever wanted to take me down they could just send me a text message saying free food come to the abandoned wherehouse on the docks and I would probably go. Alas I have found my kryptonite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A good reason to stay on the east coast, as a deceptive free food offer from your arch nemesis in the 'ham will be easier to turn down.
FWIW I found a home

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home